EROTIC ROMANCE NOVELS
Erotic Short Stories and Poetry
Robert W. Birch, Ph.D./h2>
ACS Certified Sexologist
Retired Marital & Sex Therapist
Author & Poet
WHAT IS AN EROTIC ROMANCE NOVEL?
Erotic novels leave no holds barred. This genre uses direct language and frequent, explicit detailed love scenes. But when
combined with romance the emphasis is usually on the storyline and characters rather than just on steamy sexual activities.
But hot, passionate sex does occur as an integral part of the story. I think of most erotic romance novels as having a focus
on one loving couple who are, or become, monogamous and live happily ever after. These are adult books.
- 1. As a male author, my approach to writing erotic romance might differ somewhat from the style of a female
author. Some readers, however, might appreciate a male perspective.
- 2. As a retired Relationship & Sex Therapist, my writing will include accurate information and realistic intimate
encounters, hopefully in a way that is not a clinical "information dump." Some will appreciate what one woman called "novel
advice," while others might react negatively.
- 3. If you're looking for novels with macho, muscle bound, alpha males who are hung like a pony, you'll not find them in
my novels. My main male characters are handsome, well built, adequately equipped, but they're sensitive and sensual. You'll
find no passive women in my books, as my main female characters are beautiful, strong and bright, as well as being sexy as hell.
- 4. While love and romance are built into every story, in some novels the relationship starts from scratch, with the
twists and turns of a budding romance. Other stories begin with a committed loving couple in an established relationship.
- 5. All my novels include explicit language and detailed descriptions of sexual
- 6. In most risky encounters, condoms are used. I apologize if this ruins the sensual mood for the reader.
- 7. A sincere attempt has been made to build the romance and passion around a strong story. In at least two novels there
are murders, but without gory details.
- 8. You will find humor sprinkled through my novels.
Robert W. Birch, Ph.D.
E-mail this Author! firstname.lastname@example.org
With a question about an order or more information on a novel, call the author at 740-392-0447
FIND THE EROTIC ROMANCE NOVEL IN THE GENRE OF YOUR CHOICE
Sci Fi Erotic Romance Four-Book Series
An Erotic Ghost Story
Three Erotic Mystery Novels
Three Erotic Time Traveling Novels
Erotic Romance and Parallel Dimensions
Sex and Aging - Erotic Romance in Later Life
A Collection of Erotic Short Stories
Order print and e-copies of Birch's novels and short stories using the PRINTABLE ORDER FORM
Read a FREE Short Erotic Story
Article: What is this Thing Called Love?
Article: Gender Stereotypes
Down There - Erotic Poem
SiteMap -This Site's Table of Contents
All the Books by Robert W. Birch - Novels, Short Stories & Poetry
About the Author
Types of Books Presented on this site
RESOURCES FOR WRITERS
Best Women's Erotica
INVITATION TO AUTHORS OF EROTIC ROMANCE NOVELS, SHORT STORIES AND POETRY:
Send an email to Bob Birch including information about your book(s) and address of
your blog or website if you have one. I would love to exchange links with your site. Join the growing
INTERESTED IN A LINK EXCHANGE? Email your URL. Let's promote each other.
Search Engine Submission - AddMe
Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Where authors and readers come together!